Page never loaded in Safari 1.2.3. I wasn't gonna wait forever...

Worked ok in FF1.0, though I got the FOUC. Visually nice. I liked the movement.

"Out of the box" FF default font size for me is 16, and it looked fine. No, zoom didn't work for me either, but I seriously doubt he was going for 100% accessibility with this...

Unimpressive low contrast #666666 text and inability to handle zoom:
http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/tmp/scottschiller02WXP.png
--
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." U.S. Constitution, Amendment 1

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/

---------
Tom Livingston