Thanks, Paul. This gives me some good ideas.

Just a quick note about the sticky aspect of your page: I too use javascript in these cases because I don't know of a way to implement 'sticky' using CSS alone. To minimize the script, however, I use js merely to copy the id of the hovered item to be the class name of the page body or another box that contains the objects I want to toggle. Then, instead of using script to swap images, etc., I let CSS handle all the presentational manipulations.

--

        Ben Curtis
        WebSciences International

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/