john wrote:
I'm just wondering if there's a service available that optimises stylesheets. I know I have redundancies and some junk code in my CSS, and I'd love to have it streamlined.

Any thoughts?

I don't think there are software capable of doing any _real_ clean-up in CSS-- yet. Have heard lots about helpful software though, but since I'm not using any myself...

Because we may use overrides and browser-hacks and things like that, any software short of a complete cross-browser imitator, with bugs and all, would get lost in there. We may loose more than we gain.
Developing our own structure in CSS, and cleaning up our own mess, is the only reliable solution, I think.

        Georg