From: Henry Tapia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 December 2004 1:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] float and table width combination problem in IE

Hi Cade,

> The problem: In IE, when the browser viewport is decreased to less than
> the
> width of the table, the table drops down to below the bottom of the list,
> but the heading stays in place.

Having played around with it for a minute or two, it looks like it might be
an IE rendering bug (hasLayout). Info here:
http://www.positioniseverything.net/articles/hollyhack.html#haslayout

Warning: might require a hack to fix.

You might want to consider Natalie's absolute positioning recommendation.

cheers,

- hank

http://henrytapia.com/