On 16/12/04 3:04 AM, "david" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Sam
>
> Whilsts not completely off-topic, this is relevant:
>
> It depends on the complexity of the CSS code for layout
>
> Macromedia's Contribute uses the same page-render engine as Dreamweaver, and
> we all know what that's like to work with ;)

Actually, at a Macromedia seminar I attended last year, Bob Regan told us
that the Contribute render engine was definitely NOT the same as
Dreamweaver's (newer and more advanced in fact, as my own tests seem to
indicate). He did say however that they were working towards integration and
uniformity of the two products, and I got the impression that meant
migrating Contribute's engine to Dreamweaver.

--
Kevin Futter
Webmaster, St. Bernard's College