Title: Re: [WSG] The Holy Grail ... CSS Liquid Three-Column Layou
I think I may have found the Holy Grail Š that 3-column css liquid layout
What I need help with is this: I have checked this out on Mozilla, FireFox, Netscape, and IE all on the pc.  Can anyone who is interested please check it out on some other browsers/platforms?
 Here's the link: http://www.ManiSheriar.com/holygrail

Checked (OK)
Safari 1.2.4 OS X (Mac)
Opera 6.0.3 (Mac)
Netscape 7.1 OS X (Mac)

Minor bugs
IE 5.2 OS X (Mac): extra padding added to the width of the left and right columns
Screenshot: http://www.motive.co.nz/temp/041217-hoygrail.gif
(could be a known CSS bug related to IE implementation of box model-padding and border added to width)
See: http://tantek.com/CSS/Examples/boxmodelhack.html

Cheers,
--
Andy Kirkwood | Creative Director

MOTIVE | web.design.integrity
http://www.motive.co.nz/
ph: +64 4 3 800 800  fx: +64 4 970 9693
mob: 021 369 693
93 Rintoul St, Newtown
PO Box 7150, Wellington South, New Zealand