> OT: Does anyone else think the Garden needs some sort of rating system
> or better categorisation? When there was only ~30 it was fine. But now
> there's ~520. A lot will never get seen, and that probably includes some
> really good examples that should be.

[also OT]
What the garden really needs is to have each entry identified in the
title tag or similar. Unless the artist has included the title in one
of the images, you can't easily tell what you're looking at. This has
bugged me since Dave started this project -- now it's getting way out
of hand. ( I can't even find my favourite entry anymore!)

Andrew.
http://leftjustified.net/