Hi Wayne,

Wayne Godfrey wrote:

Am I having Firefox problems because the latest Netscape is also on my Mac
OSX (Panther) as well? The latest version of Firefox has been acting
strangely ever since I installed Netscape (or thereabouts). I can't seem to
quit Firefox without it remaining in the menu and is unusable without a
reboot (I also get no "force quit" option on the dock) . It also, quite
often, doesn't load any page on startup, though it is suppose to.

Create a new issue relating to your problem on Bugzilla [1]. Bugzilla is the official bug tracker for all Mozilla software.
You could also make a post on the Mozillazine [2] official Firefox forums. Someone may have a solution to this issue.

[1] <http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/> [2] <http://forums.mozillazine.org/>

Tim

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/