Good day all,

I have to concur with Collin about designing for IE first and foremost. I
run a design firm in Dallas, and the dominate browser is the US is
certainly IE therefore it would be less then prudent or rational to design
for FF/Opera/NN/Safari etc.

I also understand and take advantage of JavaScript in conjunction with DOM
where applicable. This is a powerful language and when used effectively
can provide a host of functionality inline with standards-based
technologies.

The bottomline is that you have to pick your battles wisely, or risk
becoming a hack :)

Respectfully yours,
Mario S. Cisneros, President
WebNet Design Studios, LLC