Paul wrote:

I have been writing html code for awhile now and and starting to realize how inaccessible and non-web compliant my pages are. I have always hand written code in Edit Plus 2, is there a better editor I can use for web standards ( like Dreamweaver MX ? ) and where should I start for tips on accessibility and standards compliance.
Thanks for any help.
Paul

I use textpad and love it.
syntax highlighting, lots of features I have used, more I haven't.
http://www.textpad.com/
Free with a startup nag, pay to remove the nag.

right click on the file, view in browser (firefox w/developer extentsions) and vailiate it there.

--
Ben Hamilton
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]