On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:23:58 -0000, Kornel Lesinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > In both cases, UAs will render the content exactly the same... I was
> > wondering if there were any advantages to the former... I heard
> > something about some obscure UAs ignoring content beyond the 80th Column
> > or something
>
> myth.

BUT - for development purposes wrapping is far more readable.  Same
way that code indenting is a nice thing to do but serves no practical
purpose.

Of course, if you're very concerned about page size (kb wise) the
wrapping, indenting etc are just pointless wastes of space.

Regards

mjec

--
http://mine.mjec.net/