Cade,

Anybody know of any good training course or events that are being held in
Sydney (or the other capital cities) this year on web standards/best
practice web design/usability etc - other than the regular wsg meetings?

(For budgetary purposes, I need to identify any that I want to attend now,
rather than later.)

Web Essentials will definitely be on again. Russ, Peter Maxine and I are working hard to put together an even better event this year.

There will be an announcement reasonably soon, but if you thought last year was good...

Same time frame as last year too, Toward the end of September.

john

John Allsopp

                        :: westciv :: http://www.westciv.com/
                software, courses, resources for a standards based web
        :: style master blog :: http://westciv.typepad.com/dog_or_higher/