Hi all

KDE have just put out v3.4 of their desktop environment which includes
some nifty new accessibility features for K applications like
Konquerer (Safari's sibling).

Haven't upgraded yet  but it certainly looks beneficial for those of
us using text to speech mechanisms that don't want to be tied to/use
Windows. Additionally, it looks like their is now a easy way of
running our websites through a screen reader (of course you'll have to
get a linux box going if you don't have one).

Other good accessibility stuff here :
http://kde.org/announcements/announce-3.4.php

Cheers
James

* note that this post isn't intended to be a my "OS is better than
your OS", just an FYI.