On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:56:56 +1100, Sarah Peeke (XERT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
1. I now calibrate all my monitors (PC and Mac, LCD and CRT) at least once a month using Eye-One
Display.
2. I have also changed my Macs to gamma 2.2 (rather than the obsolete 1.8) in line with PCs.

These are the two main changes, and have made a big difference. I can now obtain roughly the same
output on all monitors.
Cool. Did the workshop you attended offer any suggestions on how everyone else in the world can obtain the same output on their monitors as you have on yours?
Sarah
Regards,
David

-- de gustibus non est disputandum http://www.dlaakso.com/