> But if Tee were using an ideographic writing system for one or more of
> Chinese sites or any other targeted use of his access keys, then he's
> not working with the limits of 26 alphabetic characters, nor the sum
> total of punction and other signs, nor both of these with the decimal numerics
> 0-9.  He made need 2000 accesskeys for just 2000 separate basic
> terms or figures.  Maybe Tee and others could help me form a correct
> concept here.
>
> Yours, Albert

Hi Albert, I don't think that will work as Chinese language in computer
world has great limitation. I think there are over 30 thousands of Chinese
characters but some 3500 are commonly used. For input system, most
characters need at least two keystrokes. We are very much limited to 26
alphabets.

tee