Original Message From: Stevio
> Sent: 20 April 2005 14:49
> Interesting thoughts from Vincent Flanders:
> http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/biggest-web-design-mistakes-in-2004.html
>
> Go to number 3: Mystical belief in the power of Web Standards, Usability,
> and tableless CSS
>
> What do you think?
>
> Stephen

He's placing standards and accessibility in context of a business
proposition and they're of negligible consequence to financial decision
makers unless a clear monetary gain is demonstrated. In a cold-hearted
business world, social responsibility doesn't exist ... which is why we have
to do it ourselves and illustrate clear benefits in terms of revenue and
hope our respective governments pop their dentures back in and start to bite
through legislative sanctions.

It's that simple.

Mike Pepper
Accessible Web Developer