I'm sitting here adding labels to a form that is over 1300 lines of code,
for="" id="", blah blah blah, this form page has taken me about 5 hours to
convert so far.

Why? For the sake of accessibility and usability.

Why? Because it is important for me to make content available to everyone.

Is it easy? Not as easy as ignoring the situation.

Flash has its place in the universe. Frankly, I think it is wonderful for
kiosks and so far has the best flexibility for pocket pc applications.

The architecture site looks great, but the final story is, how usable is it?
I would hope that this company has an html version for those doing research
and actually needing content.

But this isn't really a question of standards, it's about philosophy.

So, to get back to standards... Has anyone found a solution for my odd
safari list item bug that I mentioned earlier in the day?

I know, it's all about me.

Ted