You cant stop font resizing in mozilla, and thank goodness for that :-)

--
Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au

Need a Sydney based web standards contractor? You need my services.
Recent projects for iFocus, Glassonion, Freshweb, Cogentis

http://www.bhatt.id.au/blog/ - Ramblings Thoughts
http://bookcrossing.com/referral/neerav

Conversant Studios wrote:
Hey there guys,

I'll get straight to it - here's the site I'm referring to - http://www.travelinsurancecompared.com.au/

2. Font resizing

The navigation on the site is pretty locked in and I had to use absolute font sizes (px) rather than relative which I normally use. However, the fonts still resize in mozilla browsers and some others.

I know this is a heretical question - but how do I stop it?

Look forward to your learned responses,
Benvolio

Ben Webster
Conversant Studios