Unfortunately, IE only reads the :hover psuedo-class on <a> elements. The use of
javascript can circumvent this. Ideally though, you should not embed the
onmouseover, onmouseout events directly in the markup, but use a javascript that
will process the table and input the :hover functionality. If you look at the
script that is used for the suckerfish dropdowns on ALA
(http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dropdowns/), it will give you an idea of
what
it takes.

On Mon Jun  6  7:17 , Vaska.WSG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

---- Msg sent via Globat Webmail - http://www.globat.com