Hi Erwin,
there'd be other people on the list that could comment on the use of access keys etc i'm sure.

At a stretch I'd kinda consider some aspects of the visual presentation part of the broad spectrum that is "accessibility" though - or at least usability.

i like this article that looks at the pros/cons of form layout, label positioning & alignment:
http://www.lukew.com/resources/articles/web_forms.html

applying some of those presentation ideas would enhance the ability to quickly grasp the different parts to the form (i'm getting some mis-alignment with some of the form labels in the "enquiry details" part of teh form). browser cam results here: http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=168943

I havent read Joe's book. does he specifically recommened the use of definition lists for layout? sounds like a decent enough idea. theres potential to go without the dl though, and use the form tag itself and the label tags as the "hooks" to define styles & alignment.

theres a bunch of examples for form layout which youve probably already seen, i often go back to Cameron Adams' article and examples:
http://www.themaninblue.com/writing/perspective/2004/03/24/

but yeah - as mentioned, you're probably after specific feedback on the use of accesskeys etc - hopefully some of the gurus will chime in :)

cheers,
pete ottery