Jan Brasna wrote:
OK, beta 1 pretty bad in the field of standards, only PNG partially fixed and peekaboo and guillotine bugs removed. Otherwise IE6-like. See <http://kurafire.net/log/archive/2005/07/28/ie7-beta-1-release>

Yes, they fixed 2 bugs, and now it's a new version. That puts firefox at what, version 6,000 or so last time I checked bugzilla ;).

I think IE 7 will be a bit of a disapointment to the web developer crowd. On the other hand it means that we won't have to deal with a whole buch of new ones that they would have inevitably produced. Till then we can always you Dean Edwards IE 7, a much more advanced one if you ask me.