On Aug 16, 2005, at 10:46 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sam Brown wrote:
I'm not sure I would put these book titles
in <a> tags unless they are actually anchoring
something.

they are not anchoring anything. <strong> isn't what i want and <b> is deprecated (?), so what is the practice to "highlight" a word or words?

    <b class="bookTitle">Innocents Abroad</b>

Then style the class as you see fit.

--

    Ben Curtis : webwright
    bivia : a personal web studio