Well Christian, it is not a search page, is a search engine, you can find its form at the top of this page:
http://www.ocean-wings.com/principal.htm

And the first time I looked at this site I didn't notice that the oval circles at the animation on the first page were actually links to get in the site itself. I allready convinced the client that that page ( http://www.ocean-wings.com) will need to be completly changed.