Title: RE: digest for wsg@webstandardsgroup.org

Please remove me from your list. I cancelled last week and got confirmation but for some reason I'm still getting emails.

Thank you,

-----Original Message-----
From: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:wsg@webstandardsgroup.org]
Sent: Mon 9/26/2005 2:03 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: digest for wsg@webstandardsgroup.org

WEB STANDARDS GROUP MAIL LIST DIGEST

If you have suddenly been thrown into digest mode and don't know why, it's because your address was bouncing for at least 5 posts.

To revert to a standard subscription, please log into the website -  http://webstandardsgroup.org/manage/ - and select "Edit your login details and mail list subscriptions" from the members home page and change the selection to"Full WSG list". You can change your subscription at any time and you can now select a different email address for WSG and WSGCMS list posts. You can also suspend email from these lists.

To unsubscribe entirely and leave the group, please log into the website and select Unsubscribe from the members home page.

You can reach Russ and Peter the list managers at info@webboy.net

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
specific than "WSG Digest"

There are some problems with the Digest version. Our apologies for this. It is the way that SmarterMail handles it so that HTML email and attachments are not put into the digest as source code. We are STILL talking with the software developers about this.