I was working with A List Apart's Negative Margins and I ran in to an annoying problem.

When I put a Table (it's tabular data I swear) in to the center column (the one that flexes) I can't make it fill the entire width of the column with out breaking out of the column and forcing the float on the right to wrap below all the center content.

If I make the width of the Table: Auto it fills the width in Firefox but does not expand o fill the width in IE 6.

If I make the width of the Table: 100% it fills the width in Firefox but breaks the column in IE 6 and forces the float to wrap below.

How can I make the Table fill the full width of the column in FireFox and IE 6? Any help would be amazing.

Thanks
Stefan Hayden