Hi Martin,

On 10/7/05, Martin Jopson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could anyone please clarify the situation for Meta Keywords and also Meta
> Description. If possible also a web resource that states clearly these
> issues.

Others have already given a range of good responses. To add to the
discussion I believe that the search engine Sensis uses the meta
keywords tag, although I cannot remember where I picked up that idea.
While it may not drive as much traffic to your site as Google, the
amount of television advertising and content site partnering they have
been doing in Australia makes them worth considering (for Australian
sites) IMHO.

--
Kay Smoljak
http://kay.zombiecoder.com/