To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Avoiding the evil <br>

Peter Firminger wrote:

This thread is a clear case of why non-standards developers laugh at us (Web
Standards Zealots) and justifiably say we're irrelevant.

We're arguing over a line break! Forget the context (but a postal or street address is a fine example of the need for a line break in the way most (en)
people write out addresses.

I second that. I tried to make a point like this a few threads ago and got reamed for it.