I have been a fly on the wall for some time in this group and I was really
hoping to get a bit of feedback on a site I am almost finished with.  Copy
will change and possibly some site design before I deliver the final
version.

What I am hoping for is a bit of a report card- what was done well and where
did I fail miserably.  (BTW one of the pages does not validate right now,
the client just had us insert some new links that need to be reformatted)

www.mcguireomaha.com

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can give as well as any
positive feedback.  I've just taken a bit of a beating from the client ;-)

Joe