Jad Madi wrote:
I want to start learning coding JS, but as usual I want to stick with
the standards,
I know there is a lot of tutorials out there, but I'm looking for a book,
It's important to realize that JavaScript programing and DOM scripting are two different things. As ist happens, DOM scripting is a common use for JavaScript and JavaScript its the most commonly use language for DOM scripting. JavaScript is a full-fledged, object oriented programing language. (Note: It's not class based as most common OOPs are; rather, it's prototype based.) In the future you're likely to see more and more applications using JavaScript as its scripting language.
do you recommend any book about coding with Js without breaking standards?
One of the best books on JavaScript is: "JavaScript: The Definitive Guide," by David Flanagan (O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.)

I have the 3rd ed., which is somewhat dated (1998), but still quite good. I've looked at the 4th ed., and it does a good job of bringing the material up to date. While the books is an excellent guide to JavaScript programing, it assumes previous programing knowledge.
or what do you think of those books
DHTML Utopia Modern Web Design Using JavaScript & DOM
I've read so good reviews.
and
Professional JavaScript for Web Developers (Wrox Professional Guides)
Don't know.