Leslie Riggs wrote:

We are hoping to have this available online as a Quicktime file soon. When it is, it's definitely worth showing to people. Jonathan is a wonderful speaker and funny speaker, and I guarantee that no one will see his presentation and go away feeling the same about accessibility!

Um, I'm kind of afraid to ask, but would there be any captioning on that for us poor deaf folk who won't hear this but do work for hearing clients?

There's not at the moment. It would be great to have some, but I haven't any experience in captioning and not sure what's involved or how long it might take. Any volunteers? :)

Mike