> What exactly do you mean by 'making them work the same way the list items
> do' ?
>
> And yes, a screenshot would be nice because I can't see any problem
> neither on my PC nor on my mac....
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marco

Here you go: http://space.rdpdesign.com/typo.jpg

This is at 1 step above "larger," though it's noticeable at "larger"
too. See, the links in the list are contained, because you didn't
specify a height for those list item. But the headers are not, they
overflow the container. If you don't specify a height for those
headers, and center their background, they'll resize nicely just like
the links do, and you will have a robust sidebar. Then you can even
have the sidebar resize when the "text-size" buttons at the top are
clicked, which is what I think judges and users will expect. Besides,
the w3c discourages mixing pixel and font sizes.

I know it's a fine detail, but isn't that what we love on this list?

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com