-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Scott Swabey - Lafinboy Productions
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:20 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] page break up

Hi Lori

Your issue with the tabs can be quickly fixed by switching the order in your
css of the #menu a:visited and #menu a:hover, so the hover is 'above' the
visited declaration.

The page break up looks like a guillotine bug. Need to dig more to find the
cause for that!

Regards

Scott Swabey
Lafinboy Productions
www.lafinboy.com

Lori Cole wrote:
Subject: [WSG] page break up
Also, I was intending for the hover of the tabs to be yellow but that does
not happen.  Thank you for any help.  Lori