Following some of the very interesting UK .gov mails of late, I've been
involved in a fierce debate about serving XHTML 1.0 STRICT either as
application/xhtml+xml or text/html, content negotiation and the like -
whether, in fact, the world is ready for XHTML etc

Gurus argue for and against - at best. Jeez - clarity is a pain in the
ass. I'm wondering what some of you guys think in this regard -
especially if you had the opportunity for a brand new site launch etc
I'm ambivalent as it stands...

Thanks.

C.