> Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> But if that comparison is inaccurate or outright misleading ...
> I'm not sure if getting a contract because of FUD is the right way to go.

Which is why careful licence must be applied to the analogies used.
Explaining something in terms that the listener can relate to and understand
is the aim. Making the listener believe that there is much more than a
similarity between the two can indeed be misleading, even wrong, and should
indeed be avoided. FUD is what _should_ be removed by the use of terms and
explanations that the listener can comprehend.

Regards

Scott Swabey
Lafinboy Productions
www.lafinboy.com