Really? Why not?

I wouldn't have said that of justified text, but maybe my response is
an aesthetic one rather than a conscious approach to readability. Is
it something to do with not being able to find the line you were on at
the end/beginning as easily?

(And if we're going to go down this path, what of non-fixed-width
sites, justified or not?)

Not attacking, just... curious. Because I think justified text LOOKS
nicer (n.b. not neccessarily more readable... just more enjoyable to
read.)

Josh

Joshua Street

http://www.joahua.com/