To: "'Joshua Street '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:16 PM
Subject: RE: [WSG] Justify this

We're talking about paragraphs of text here.

It's harder to read, presents 'rivers of white' running through the text as
lines stretch and contract to fit the line. it's unnatural. it's probably
unaustralian somewhere too :)

some links:

Rivers of white:
http://www.usability.com.au/resources/cognitive.cfm