Thank you very much Steve it really works, you were right it just needed that i put that line
thanks again
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Clason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Help with CSS <ul>

On 12/17/2005 5:36 PM José Kusunoki Gutiérrez wrote:

I want to know why in IE my side bar is wrong i mean the bullets are not in the rigth place, and when i see it in Firefox its ok... is there a css hack
that i need for IE?

Hi José,

I don't think you need a hack for IE, just to set the line height for #contentright li. I did this:

#contentright li{
  background: url(images/flech.gif) no-repeat left top;
  font-size: 0.7em;
  line-height: 1.2; /*!!! new !!!*/
  margin: 5px;
  padding: 3px 0 2px 13px;
}

And the right section looks OK in IE and Firefox, although the difference in font size remains.

--
Steve Clason
Web Design and Development

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 1.1327 (20051217) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com