Problem:
http://d81314.i50.quadrahosting.com.au/index.php?module=News&id=cntnt01&cntn
t01action=detail&cntnt01articleid=8&cntnt01returnid=11

The Site Updates div gets pushed way down the page. And I've got no idea
why/ Strangely all is well in IE (with all the hacks in place I'd hope so!).

This looks like a float/clearnace problem to me but I can't seem to nail it.

I've spent too much time on this problem already by hacking away in FF's
live CSS window but to no avail. Which leadds me to think the problem may be
in the structure.

If anyone would like to cast a fresh set of eyes over it I'd appreciate it.

--
Paul A Noone
Webmaster, ASHM