From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bert Doorn
Sent: Tuesday, 20 December 2005 3:49 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Dropped DIV dilemma

Paul Noone wrote:
> Problem:
> http://d81314.i50.quadrahosting.com.au/index.php?module=News&id=cntnt0
> 1&cntn
> t01action=detail&cntnt01articleid=8&cntnt01returnid=11
>
> The Site Updates div gets pushed way down the page. And I've got no
> idea why/ Strangely all is well in IE (with all the hacks in place I'd
hope so!).

There's a lot of css to wade through, but as far as I can tell, your
clearfix class is the cause of the problem.  Removing that class (in Firefox
dev toolbar, to test my theory) stops it dropping down, although it causes
problems elsewhere.

With so many divs, classes and id's that's about the only thing I can figure
out.

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design