wendy wrote:

> Bruce,
> Can you not place pdfs into Photoshop document and then crop and carry
> on from there with properly-sized image, or am I not understanding
> something?
> Wendy
I have separated one to actual size, the images are angled, but the edges
are square out of photoshop.
 I don't mean to make this into a lesson on adobe photoshop on this list,
perhaps I shouldn't have written in. Mostly was wondering about the use of
pdf images in design and angled images in lists. These are supposed to be
angled images in a list menu that fit tight together...and change on
mouseover. Don't know if thats possible.

Thanks
Bruce
bkdesign