On 30/01/2006, at 11:48 AM, Chris Kennon wrote:

Does this also beg the question, are the tabs to small?

<looks again and thinks>
Possibly.
Its more about the contrast - the shadow of the top page goes over the tab, moving it to 'dont notice me' Yes, I think making the tabs bigger is the obvious solution - hope you can do it without ruining the image. BTW - beautiful work! Wish I could do graphics like that! :) (I have to subcontract to get that quality :))

and I think we're off topic now - please dont start a big thread about the size of the tabs. Consider whether your response could be sent offlist (I had to send something onlist in order to say this!), but I'm sure Chris would love your opinion and suggestions!

Lea
--
Lea de Groot
Brisbane, Australia