On 06/03/20 03:31 Craig Errey apparently typed:

> I'm the managing director of PTG Global, and developed the product.  You can
> see my bio here
> http://www.ptg-global.com/about-ptg/the-board/craig-errey/craig-errey_home.cfm

I'd like to know how it's possible to find any web site "certifiably
usable" when your own site can't be bothered to serve users the size
text they want by default but instead arbitrarily reduce it from
whatever size they find most usable.

http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/ptgglobal1.jpg screenshot
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/tmp/showcase-ptgglobal.html SS setup source
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/designmistakes.html Top Design Mistakes
http://psychology.wichita.edu/optimalweb/text.htm What Size Users Prefer
http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbpoley/webmatters/fontsize.html Best Practice
--
"Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according
to the law of the Lord."                        Psalm 119:11 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth