On 3/17/07, Cole Kuryakin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With that lengthy pre-amble, I've got to ask – is there a GREAT book out
> there that steps through the learning process of CSS right from the bare
> bones that both I and my new artist can use?

One book that I've heard great things about for absolute beginners (and that
teaches the right way to do things) is Ian Lloyd's Sitepoint book, Build
Your Own Web Site The Right Way Using HTML & CSS:

http://www.sitepoint.com/books/html1/

I've not read it myself, but I'd absolutely trust Ian to do things the right
way.

Matthew.