Bob - I was wondering about the width of the #wrappers- 980px/960px which causes horizontal scrolling if viewed on a smaller screen resolution such as 800 x 600. I have always tried to avoid horizontal scolling sometimes with great difficulty - does it not matter so much now that many people are using higher screen resolutions?

Lyn
Western Web Design
www.westernwebdesign.com.au
The test site at

http://www.fotografics.it/fife/

has been refurbished to make it more standards compliant,

before moving on to the accessibility "layer" I would appreciate it if you
guys could check it out for any errors or "wrong practices"