Hi,

Yes, quite often accessibility features for people with disabilities
increase accessibility for everyone and, hence, "usability".

The clickability of label/field makes forms more accessible for people
with certain motor problems that have difficulty pointing with a mouse by
increasing the "target area" (particularly useful for checkboxes and radio
buttons).

Stuart

Stuart Foulstone.
http://www.bigeasyweb.co.uk