Sounds like you need Wordpress.

http://wordpress.org/

>From what you describe, it can do all that. It's also highly themeable
if you need a specific custom look and feel.

L.

Lucien Stals
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> "Lisa B McLaughlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 24/05/07 8:41 AM >>>
Calling all blog wizards!

I need a stand alone blogging software that I can insert into a client's
website so they keep their branding and can update their own blogs.
I've
looked around to no avail.  Any suggestions for where to look, how to
look,
or anything you use that fits the bill?

Requirements are images, postings, replies to the original posting plus
ability to respond to individual posts.  The site is a UK charitable
organization that needs the posts to be monitored,anonymous, and secure.

The real trick here is being able to pull this off without fancy
programming
skills.  I am willing to host wherever is necessary instead of hosting
on my
regular servers.

TIA,
Lisa

Lisa B. McLaughlin, NCW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 T:  +44 (0)  1943 468624
M:  +44 (0) 7835 947606
AllSpunUp
Websites that work for you.

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use
of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected
by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University
does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is
also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility
to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000
and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in
connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption,
unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.