Hi Stuart,

Stuart Foulstone schreef:
I don't quite see how you get your possible interpretation.

To summarise what it says:

1. for implicit association, enclose the form control in the label.
2. if you use implicit association (i.e. enclose the form control in the
label) it can only contain one control element.

It is enclosing the form control in the label which makes it implicit (not
whether you use "for" or not).
You're right. It was because of the "In this case... may only contain one..." which I thought suggested that in other cases more than one control element could be contained within the element. Although I do admit that, reading it again today, that suggestion is not that clear anymore, I still think you can interprete it like that. I guess the fact that English is not my native language adds to my misinterpretation though.

Also, since the purpose is to identify the label with a particular form
control, I don't see how introducing another conrol would help in this.
Me neither, that's why I asked ;-)

cheers
Sander