Looks good. Only comment I'd make is about your skills and their ratings: at the moment that information is only really of value to people already in the web dev game and not really useful to anyone who doesn't know anything about web development but who wants a website done. If you're not really targetting the latter sort of people, and are only looking to outsource your work to other agencies, then what you've got is probably fine.