On 5 Jun 2007, at 14:57:44, Barney Carroll wrote:

Nick Fitzsimons wrote:
But there's then little point in communicating this fact to a list about Web Stanbdards, as you are clearly advocating something which is in breach of said standards.

Steady on, Nick. If he wasn't here you wouldn't be able to tell him this - it's exactly the right place for Lucien to be.

Yes, my apologies to Lucien and the list - that does come across as rather snarky, which wasn't my intention. (I misspelled "Standards" as well...)

Blame it on a zealot becoming so wrapped up in pedantic argument that he fails to properly consider whether his words correctly convey his semantic intent :-)

Cheers,

Nick.
--
Nick Fitzsimons