On 2007/06/12 14:40 (GMT+1000) Nick Gleitzman apparently typed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>  > If all you use it for is running Safari or IE5 or Camino, a G3 is way
> more than plenty fast enough to run OS X.

> Yes, but Michael didn't say his friend was 'just' looking to use a
> browser. I got the impression he's still using his G3 for all his
> computing needs.

My point was that a 20th century G3 is perfectly adequate for a web developer
on a limited hardware budget to use for Mac testing his web design work. Puters
with GHz+ processor speeds simply aren't
necessary to use web browsers and their plugins.
--
"Respect everyone."     I Peter 2:17 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409